Ever wanted to make money from your computer while you sleep?
Make your gaming PC work for you!
I cover all the topics you need to know to get started:
- What are the basic requirements to start mining crypto
- How can you tell if you have enough computing power
- How to open your gaming PC safely
- Where to find the GPU and what does it look like
- What are all the important cables and components within your PC
- How to inspect your PCI Express power cables and safely connect them
- How to install and run the mining operating system
- How to switch back to normal operation for work, gaming, and personal computing
- How to get paid, and how often will you be paid
- How to securely take your withdrawal payments to your wallet and bank account
- How to add another GPU to increase your profits
- Common Questions
The guide is top quality with 64 photos and screenshots:
Here is a sample of the quality:
What kind of computer do you need to get started?
- Any newer gaming PC with at least an Nvidia 3000 Series GPU or AMD 6000 Series GPU
- Basically, if you have bought your computer since the pandemic, your computer is ready to start mining
Can I use a laptop?
- You can use a laptop to prove out the concept, but you will soon want to buy a powerful gaming PC - use the profits to pay for it.